Christmas is right around the corner, and what better way to spend the winter months than in front of the warm, festive glow of a fireplace. Well, if you are on this page, chances are that you looked up fireplace installation near me because your home does not yet have a fireplace, and you’re looking to get one! You have come to the right place as we can help you!
Martino HVAC: Vaughan are veterans in all kinds of heating and cooling services, and that, of course, includes installing fireplaces.
Who Are We?
Martino HVAC: Vaughan is an HVAC service that has been serving the residents of Vaughan for over 30 years. Our team of dedicated HVAC experts is passionate about improving the lives and homes of the Vaughan community. Over the last three decades, we have installed over 200,000 HVAC systems, including furnaces and fireplaces for thousands of homes in Vaughan.
We are proud of the relationships we have built with our loyal customers over the years, some of which have lasted for decades.
What Makes us The Best HVAC Service in Vaughan?
- The cornerstones of our business are professionalism, dedication, honesty, teamwork, and respect.
- We provide top-quality services at affordable and reasonable prices.
- We respond fast and are available to take calls 24/7.
- We have an intimate knowledge of the Vaughan community, thanks to three decades of experience serving Vaughan residents.
What is Involved in a Fireplace Installation?
Getting a brand new fireplace installed in your home, especially if the prerequisites are not already in place, can seem like an intimidating and overwhelming task. That is not an issue because we can take care of every aspect of fireplace installation from A to Z and will leave no stone unturned. The following are some of the steps involved in getting a fireplace installed:
- Ensuring the chimney is in mint condition and is constructed properly
- Ensuring the smoke chambers are proper
- Properly filling liner joints and firebacks
- Properly supporting the inner and outer hearths
- Ensuring proper clearance between the flue and chimney
- Constructing the crown with good quality material
- Installing a firebox of adequate thickness
Types of Fireplaces to Choose From
If you’re looking to install a new fireplace in your home, a big plus point is that you have a range of options to choose from. It’s important to remember that not all homes may have the prerequisites necessary to install a wood fireplace, but plenty of alternatives are available. These are a few of our recommendations for fireplaces.
- Wood burning masonry fireplace (the traditional and most popular fireplace, but most expensive)
- Direct vent gas fireplace (the easiest to install)
- Factory-built fireplace (least expensive)
Want a new fireplace installed in your home this holiday season? You need to give us a ring on (647) 277-9680. You can even email us [email protected], and we will be glad to help you install your fireplace!