You’ll want to start the warmer weather months in a comfortable zone, which means as complaint-free as possible for you and your loved ones. Professional AC installation in Vaughan, preventative air conditioning troubleshooting, and proper home air conditioning maintenance will help you achieve your objective of smooth-running air conditioning systems.
Most Common AC Issues And Ways to Solve Them:
- The Air Conditioner Will Not Turn On
- Replace the batteries if they are dead.
- If the batteries are in good working order, check the thermostat settings to determine if the cooling mode is on.
- Check the circuit breaker if your thermostat is switched on, but AC is still not working.
- The Air Conditioner isn’t Pumping Chilly Air
- The AC Outdoor Unit is Frozen
Factors That Can Lead to the Freezing of Outdoor Units:
- Inadequate airflow due to clogged furnace filter
- Refrigerant Leak in System
- Problems with the Furnace Blower Motor not working or blowing the right amount of air
Solution: The most common air conditioning problems can be avoided by following a routine maintenance plan.
Leaks of Refrigerant Can Lead To:
- Power consumption is high
- Freezing of coils
- Compressor failure
- Inconsistent cooling
- Noises From the Air Conditioner
Reasons Your AC is Making Unusual Noises:
- Hissing – a refrigerant leak
- Thudding, rattling, or pounding – a blower or motor assembly problem.
- Screaming – compressor or fan motor issue.
- Buzzing – faulty electrical components.
- Failure of the Electric Control System
Solution: The motor and compressor may not turn on due to a connection issue.
- The Air Conditioner is Leaking Water
It’s normal for the water to flow from the indoor unit (evaporator coil) through the drain tubing that comes out from the ductwork and into the floor drain or condensate pump. It is not normal for water to be leaking down the ductwork, the furnace, and/or puddling on the floor around the furnace.
Causes of Water Leakage
- Dirty air filters
- Improper installation
- Blocked drain pipe
- Broken condensate pan
- Drainage Problem
Dust and dirt can clog the drain pipes. Mold and mildew can grow if water does not drain properly.
Solution: To avoid this, ensure your drain line is maintained, cleaned, and inspected regularly.
Regular AC maintenance is the most excellent way to prevent difficulties and headaches for you and your loved ones. If you are looking for a trustworthy air conditioner replacement near me, Martino HVAC can help. Contact us at 647-277-9680 or leave us an email here.